Beach Head 2002
Beach Head 2002: is a Gun shutting Game is one of the games coming out every time they play, is an updated version of Beach Head 2000 a repetitive style arcade shooter that lets you assume the role of a lone gunner trying to fend off an invasion beach. The new game has the same approach, but replaces the vicinity of the beach with some hills. The few improvements that includes do little to address the shortcomings of the original game, and since the new game is more of the same endless waves of enemies, which in fact can not be recommended even for those who might have enjoyed Beach Head 2000 in some way. Beach Head 2002 is Best game forever.
Beach Head 2002 Game Trailer
Beach Head 2002 Feature
- The graphics is rather good.
- The weapons and explosions look very naturally.
- The enemy units and backgrounds are depicted in a detailed way.
- The motions and physics are very realistic.
- When you see the graphics you have a feeling as if you are actually in the middle of the fight. The sound effects are decent, though the quickly get repetitive.
Beach Head 2002 System Requirement
Processor Pentium II 350MHz
Graphic Card graphic card.
Ram 64MB RAM Requirements
Password = wiziblog.com
Download Beach Head-2002